We are looking for a goal-getting and self-propelled solution selling UK Sales Manager. This field based role will be the heart of our expansion into carers' hearts.
Work with a successful tech firm making a huge difference in the care sector. You will develop the client base, selling bespoke workflow solutions designed to improve client efficiency and quality by reducing back office and administrative processes in care homes.
With more than 24,000 care homes in the UK and a growing aging population you will lead an effort into a market that holds endless opportunities, not only in revenue but also in terms of the positive impact you can make.
If you possess a conquering mind-set, and know the first steps of selling B2B solution based products, we guarantee to equip you with domain know-how and a dedicated team to back you up.
- Acquire new business to build and expand the UK market
- Regional sales and budget responsibility
- Develop sales and marketing strategies in collaboration with local team and HQ in Denmark
- Ongoing sparring with top management about market development
- Act as project owner and grow accounts to full scale
The ideal candidate:
- Hunter for new business with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Consultative solution based selling
- Passion for improving processes within care
- 3-5 years sales / industry experience
- Both business and clinical qualifications will be considered
Start date: as soon as possible
Contact Mads Fischer Rasmussen for more information: Phone: +45 2060 7700
Interested? Apply for the position at email@example.com