Market Development Manager Central London office - Sekoia Ltd.
We are looking for a candidate who knows social care. You're not necessarily a tech monger, but more socially oriented with your base and network in the sector. You are fired up by our mission to "enable care" and match the depiction of a superhero sidekick. As we do see ourselves like Q to 007. Thinking that care workers and care providers need a bulletproof toolkit.
If you join, you will be working with a dedicated team of professionals, from the tech stack to the sector background consultants. You will help propel the client base to the next level, making ambassadors out of the current clients helping them to achieve improved care outcomes and organisational efficiency.
This role will be working closely with our marketing, sales and management team, referring directly to our CEO, Mads Fischer Rasmussen.
The gist of a manifold role
- New business and commercial facilitator for both partners and network
- Sales and budget responsibility
- Co-produce marketing strategies with the rest of the commercial team
- Ongoing sparring with top management about market development
- Account management and development
Some signs of an ideal candidate
- You pay it forward and like working with your network
- You appreciate the long lasting relationships vs. the hard sell
- You have a passion for improving social care
- You are a commercial person who understands care businesses
- You have lots of experience with the care sector
Start dateWhen we have the right candidate
Interested?Questions and applications for the position at firstname.lastname@example.org